Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny Wedding Messages Anniversary Of Gerard And Lyn-Z's Wedding!?

Anniversary of Gerard and Lyn-Z's wedding!? - funny wedding messages

yes!
It is a year that are still together I hope Lyn-Z tour stops for the anniversary, Gerard really miss them (today I learned that the fight even when they're together, I hope it's just a bad Debt)

But it was a great marriage, everything!
I remember backstage when they got married, I'm outta my country on the road, and just the message and the photo of her hours after her wedding wedding! And then I see my system to send e-mail!
It was so beautiful! I was like "HUN ??!!!! Lyn-Z, who and when, where, with the ceremony?

the most fun wedding ever!

MCR I think the guys are not the same as those of other celebrities, I hope I never divorced!
McR guy I can live one of the few celebrities who together Forlife.
I hope in God, that is my wish will come true.
best wishes for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment