Thursday, December 17, 2009

Japan Pre Teen Models Why Are There So MANY Anime/manga/japan Freaks Around?

Why are there so MANY anime/manga/japan freaks around? - japan pre teen models

Hi, this is just a little delirious, and I wonder just for your opinion. I went to Japan there are about 4 years. And before I knew it, otaku "culture is not really big and famous. But when I returned quickly to the U.S. for the holidays .... I am very shocked. The amount of the nerds, see their lives to give, Naruto, and somehow believe that Japan get a story in which he "without parents in the pre-adolescent age, go get a job as a manga-ka's rich and famous and live in their entire DAMN CRAZY ... I am a member of one of the few forums in Japan, and the influx of these "kind" is rather surprising. I run my own forum and I've asked hundreds of threads ** ***** How to Japan? JET want to be a teacher? "I want to do an anime? Want to go to Japan for 14 years without a job .... or parents who are annoyed, especially people who are known to the delay in humans. The question on how you have been seen and heard of Google? Ive, as people ask, how can a robot? and the most commonQuestion L .... I want to go to Japan, how can I get ?..... Do you think that this obsession will never end? Nerds are, or ever will be considered in this abyss of "Rasengan" and "Kamehameha".

No comments:

Post a Comment