Saturday, December 12, 2009

Watery Cervical Mucus Before Period Spotting On & Off 4days Before Expected Period?

Spotting on & off 4days before expected period? - watery cervical mucus before period

The question is whether this case the sex of the other night coz recognize that when it started. Monring Saturday, he stayed in the night, went Monday and Tuesday. The very bright places such as lotion, thats watery cervical mucus, but brown, it. Why do I still negative? Ectopic? Chemistry? Hormones or not enough? As for my time today. Could it be the introduction of spots?

Its been 28 days since my complete MC 5 1 / 2 weeks and 14 days since my digital OPK was positive. Yes, I ovulate a normal cycle after 10 days of bleeding and spotting altogther. 4 days before the arrest, I ovulate. I know exactly coz another day of digital OPK was negative. But anyway, dancing baby, 11,13,14,15 day cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment